Do you want to have hair that is flexible and easy to style? A wet and wavy hair weave is the solution for you. It has the advantage of naturally curling and relaxing without the need for chemical treatments or professional assistance. It is simple to get your wet and wavy hair weave to curl up; you need a little effort of damping your hair with water, and they will naturally create waves. With this hair weave, you can have different styles of having plain straight hair or wet and wavy hair; it all depends on how you want to style it.
It sounds too good to be true, but here you will know how to get wet and wavy hair, why you should choose it, and how you can transform your hair to make it look gorgeous with wet and wavy hair weave.
Rice water is not new to strengthen and embellish hair. It traces back to the old Heian era when courtyards in Japan were renowned to have lovely, long hair that flowed on the floor. Its secret was the rice water for hair.
Why Choose Wet and Wavy Hair?
There is no question that you should try new ways of giving your appearance a fresh new look. One way to experiment with your style is by changing your hair. Getting hair weaves such as good quality wet and wavy hair would be the way to go. Numerous selections of wet and wavy hair are available that are suitable for your taste. You can also find products for your hair to give them that extra fresh look.
With quality assured, wet and wavy hair is also long-lasting. It can be bleached, curled, straightened, and highlighted without worrying about damage, tangles, and shedding.
Achieve and activate wet and wavy hair weaves
We all desire to have luscious and gorgeous hair. We also want to know how to get wavy hair to spice up our style but are afraid of the consequences of changing our hair. Do not worry, here you will know how to properly manage your hair and get the perfect wet and wavy hairstyle step-by-step.
Step 1: Always use a soft brush to detangle your hair to manage your hair before styling it properly. Using a soft paddle brush will also assure safety for your hair.
Step 2: Start sectioning by taking one section of your hair at a time. The sectioning is easier to execute with a mixture of conditioner and water spray. Slowly damp your hair all the way with the mixture.
Step 3: After spraying the mixture, scrunch the hair with both hands to activate the curls. Repeat the procedure until you have done it all the way.
Step 4: To tame the stray hair strands, brush the damp stimulated curls with a gentle wet brush. Allow hair to air dry after scrunching it from the bottom to liven up the curls.
Step 5: When the hair is completely dry, use a small amount of natural oil or serum to add shine.
Following routines to take care of your weaves
It is clear from where to get wet and wavy hair and how to activate it properly. Is it enough? Won’t you want to give your waves proper care so that you can use them longer? The weaves can be used for a longer period if it is well taken care of, as wet and wavy hair has that flexibility of straightening and curling. You would not need extra effort in managing them. Here are two routines of how you can protect them.
First routine: Brushing
The beauty of the quality guaranteed wet and wavy hair is that it curls and relaxes naturally without much effort.
If you want to straighten those curls for a smoother look:
- Use a round brush to smooth out the waves slowly and carefully.
- Brush the hair down and under in small sections, starting at the tips of your fully dry hair extensions. Although you will use a round brush instead of a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb to detangle natural Black hair, the process is quite similar.
- Make sure the hair is tightly kept in place while brushing to achieve better results.
Second routine: Heat treatment
You may need to use a flat iron to straighten your hairpieces if Wet and Wavy hair extensions have tighter curl patterns. While heat treating your weave, ensure that the hair is properly placed in a manageable place. To obtain the best results, set your iron to the lowest setting possible (you don’t want to burn your hair extensions) and brush out some of the curls as mentioned above before flat ironing. This routine will aid in the preservation and protection of your weave.
Tips to follow
Wet and wavy hair weaves are designed to curl while wet, and the more you wash it, the curlier it becomes. So, if you want to straighten your hair extensions, wet washing them will make your work more difficult. Instead, cleanse the hair with a waterless shampoo before straightening, or have patience and wait a few days after washing to let it dry naturally.
Also, keep in mind that straightening Wet and Wavy hair repeatedly helps to draw out more and more of the curl and that you’ll need a lot of heat or time to get these locks velvety straight. So, if you genuinely want to achieve a day-to-night transition or intend to mix up your look regularly, you might want to invest in two distinct weave hair textures.
A Wet and Wavy weave, on the other hand, may fulfill all of your demands and then some with just a little effort for most ladies who desire a little variation. Why don’t you try some right now and feel the difference?
- Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
- Wash and condition every 7-14 days with shampoo and conditioner.
- Blow-dry with low heat or let it air dry naturally.
- If you are a person who braids hair, it is best to braid your wet and wavy hair into 2 to 4 braids before sleeping.
Hairstyles to try out for wet and wavy hairstyles
By now, we have known that wet and wavy hair can be styled in various ways with very little effort; here are few style ideas for you to try out for wet hair, wavy hair, and even for people who braids hair to give yourself that creative look;
1. The low Twist & Pin buns
This hairstyle is everyone’s favorite for wet hair weave; this style smooths down the top half of your hair but leaves loose waves in the ends of your hair when it dries.
Steps to get the low twist and pin buns
Required: Bobby pins
- Grab and comb your hair back and split it into three equal sections with your fingers or the comb.
- Turn the middle section downward and loop it around into a bun closer to the line of your neck.
- Use pins to keep it in place.
- repeat the process with the remaining two sections.
- Secure it with bobby pins.
- There you have it.
2. Hight ponytail
When your hair is wet and wavy, go for basic high ponytails. A classic and simple do for your hair.
Steps to get the high ponytail
Required: A strong hair tying elastic.
- Gather your hair high on the top of your head.
- Use a comb to detangle your hair.
- After that use your hand or a wide-tooth comb to smooth away the comb marks.
- tie your ponytail with a strong hair elastic or wrap a hair bungee around to hold your ponytail in place.
3. Fishtail braids
Take your ponytail game to a higher level with a simple fishtail braid.
Steps to get the high ponytail
Required: A strong hair tying elastic and a small clear hair elastic.
- Collect your hair and put it in a high ponytail.
- Split your ponytail in two.
- From left to right, cross a tiny portion. Combine a little section of hair from the left ponytail’s left side with the right ponytail.
- Repeat on the other side. Combine a tiny section of hair from the right side of the right ponytail with the left ponytail.
- Carry on like this all the way down the ponytails. Cross a tiny section of hair from one ponytail to the other each time. They cross over as you travel down the ponytail, producing the fishtail braid.
- Finish by tying the end and stretching it out. Use a tiny, transparent elastic to secure the end of your fishtail braid. To extend out the braid, gently tug at the sides. This gives your hair a bigger, fuller appearance while also emphasizing the braid’s form.
The benefits of wet and wavy hair weave are numerous; it can be styled in various ways with very little effort. Try new styles to freshen up your appearance. Learn how to take care of your weaves and even get few ideas on how to style your weave.