CA Final registration for May 2022 is open, and students can register themselves before the last date. Before registering for the CA Final course, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria. This means students have to clear the CA Inter exams and complete the practical training of at least 2 and a half years. Moreover, the CA Final registration last date for May 2022 exam is 1st Jan 2022, and for Nov 2022 exam, it is 1st July 2022.
All eligible candidates can register online from the ICAI website. The CA Final registration process includes logging in to the e-service portal, entering the required details, uploading the documents, and paying the fees. The CA Final registration fee is Rs. 22000 that has to be paid online. As the registration process is completed, you need to accelerate your preparation. Follow the proper study plan, revise at least 4 times, and solve quality mock test papers to gain the top CA Final result.
In this article, you are going to read about the ICAI Final registration process, its eligibility criteria, last date, fees, documents required, validity, and more.
CA Final Registration 2022
In the below-mentioned table, you’ll find the CA Final registration last date for May and November session exams.
|Last Date to register||January 1, 2022||July 1, 2022|
|Exam form availability||April 2022||October 2022|
CA Final Course Eligibility in 2022
Only the eligible students can register themselves for the CA Final course. Check the CA Final registration eligibility criteria in the below section.
- Candidates must have cleared both the groups of the CA Inter Exams.
- The candidates must complete the 4 weeks of AICITSS training.
- The AICITSS course in Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills with practical training before appearing in the Final Examination in the last two years.
Documents Required for CA Final Registration 2022
However, before the CA Final application form fill up, a candidate must have Photocopies of the following documents ready –
- A recent passport size & colour photograph
- Candidate’s signature.
- Attested mark sheet of CA IPCC/ CA Intermediate
- Proof of Nationality (in case of international students)
- Mark sheet of CA Foundation/ CPT (if the candidate is not applying through the direct route).
- Attested proof of special category certificate ( for SC/ ST/ differently-abled candidates)
ICAI Final Registration Process 2022
Follow the steps to register through the Student Service Portal (SSP) portal https://www.icai.org/ :
- Go to ICAI’s official website – https://www.icai.org/.
- Click the “e-services” Menu Bar and select the option of Student Services below down the Menu.
- As you scroll down, you’ll find the self-service portal to proceed to the next window. Just Click that.
- Log in with your user id and password.
- Click in the “Final” tab and proceed to the CA final 2022 Registration Form.
- Fill up the details like name, address, marital status, medium of study, etc.
- As per ICAI’s guidelines, upload a scanned copy of requisite documents.
- Pay the requisite fees and download the receipt for your reference.
Now, you can fill the CA Final registration form online by yourself. Students just need to follow the process mentioned above.
CA Final Registration Fee for 2022
ICAI Final Registration Fees is Rs. 22000 that needs to be paid online.
Note- Students from Union Territories like Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, and North-East states need to pay Rs. 5500 (before March 31, 2022) only.
What do you need after the CA Final Registration?
On successful registration, the candidates can order the study material. This you can avail from the centralized distribution system portal.
ICAI will make arrangements to release the CA Final 2022 exam form for the session. Since filling the Final Exam form is mandatory for all the candidates for appearing in the CA Final exam. Candidates cannot sit in the exam without filling the exam form. However, ICAI issues the Final exam form in online mode.
After filing the CA Final exam form, you will get the CA Final 2022 Admit Card on the date specified by ICAI.
CA Final Registration Validity for 2022
The CA Final registration validity is five years. This means you can have 10 attempts to make without paying the registration fees again. If you fail to clear the ICAI Final exam at the first attempt, you have to fill the exam form again and not the registration form.
As the registration is open for May 2022 exams, students should immediately register. Now, you know the CA Final registration process, eligibility criteria, fees, documents required, and the last date.
Selecting a suitable coaching tutorial for scoring high marks and getting a rank is the goal. In VSI, Jaipur, you can avail the facilities like Pen Drive, online, or face-to-face classes. Since the coaching tutorial has experienced faculty for proper guidance. Admittedly, the mock tests and previous years questions with solutions are the excellent facilities. VSI Jaipur is the result-oriented coaching tutorial with 7 AIR in the last 10 years. You can contact through these numbers – 7821-821-250 To 54 or + 093514-68666 for career counselling.