A deadly Virus Known as Coronavirus has spread into most of the world in this January month which started from Central China. In the history of the world, we have heard a lot about deadly virus outbreaks which washed a lot of population in the area it is affected.
In recent times a lot of virus outbreaks like EBOLA, Swine Flu, MERS, SARS viruses. You can see this type of situation at the airport because the security, Health checkup, isolated checking points were a quite frightening scene to see for now-infamous Coronavirus. All of the people are working hard to control the coronavirus. It was one of the deadliest & widespread virus epidemics of recent times.
It caused a city of 10 million populations to turn into an empty ghost town. there have been around 15000 people that are found infected with this virus within 24 countries. Most of the affected persons are from Wuhan city, which is the capital of Hubei province in Central China. It is speculated to be started from a meat market where the meats of bats, rats, cats, porcupines, pigs, and other wild animals have been sold. The WHO (World Health Organization) declares global emergency as the death toll in china has already exceeded over 300 and thousands of new cases are coming every day. Coronavirus is from a large family of the virus which occurs to animals like camels, bats, cats, and cattle.
The Coronavirus in china started around one month ago has left the whole world in horror. The coronavirus has symptoms that appear after 2 or 14 days of after being infected.
- Fever, short of breath, cough and breathing difficulties.
- In some cases, it can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
Patients are reported to have zero to light symptoms the falling seriously ill and dying. Coronavirus transmission through the person to person by breath air like influenza or other respiratory viruses.
Unfortunately, there have been no vaccines developed for Coronavirus treatment at this time but we can take preventive measures for Coronavirus treatment like other respiratory spread viruses.
Precautions that should be taken
- You should wash your hands with good anti-germ soap and water for at least 30 seconds and if not then wash with 60% alcohol-water.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands if you came from outside.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or keep them isolated.
- You should cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, not in the open.
- You should clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces like a doorknob, handrails.
- Wear a facemask while being outside. (Go outside if needed)
If you think either you or someone else near you showing the same symptoms then seek medical help immediately as soon as possible & Keep the infected person in isolation till medical help arrive. Most of the patients are kept in isolation wards so that it can be controlled.
It has reached most of the Asian countries and cases have been found in Europe, Australia, Africa & the Americas. All you can do is prevent this from further spreading so take the precaution measures seriously.