If you have land or property in Bihar, have recently made a land/property purchase and wish to see land record Bihar, you don’t have to visit offices. It is because it is possible to check out land record Bihar online and save time.
In today’s post, you will come to know about Bhumi Jankari Bihar or Bihar Bhumi details like Bhu Naksha, Apna Khata and Jamabandi Panji. Continue reading!
What is a land record Bihar online?
Bihar has taken a massive leap and is now able to make the availability of land record Bihar online. You don’t have to visit any offices and waste your time fetching any land record of Bihar. It also means paying no bribe to officials and extending a helping hand in eradicating the menace of corruption.
The Government of Bihar has launched the online land record Bihar portal, the Bihar Bhumi. The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms is managing the website.
No matter what type of land record Bihar you want to access, you can do that online within a matter of minutes.
How to check Bhu Naksha online?
If you want to check Bhu Naksha online, you must know the district, subdivision, circle, mauja and state’s information.
- Land on the official website of the Bihar Bhu map official.
- On the home page, you will check out the top left menu alternatives. Here, you need to select the district followed by the subdivision, circle and mauja.
- Once you enter these vital details, you will be able to access a map on the right side. Here, you need to choose your property map.
- Post this; you will be able to access your property details on the left side.
- Along with it, you will able to check out the map report alternative – click on it.
- Once you click on it, your map of the property will open. You will access it in the PDF option.
- You can easily download the Bhu Naksha or the map for your reference.
How to check Apna Khata online?
- Open the official website to check Apna Khata.
- Once the home page opens, you will come across the option of the Apna Khata Dekho option on the page itself.
- On the next page, you will be able to see a map – you need to select your district.
- After you click on the district map, the map of the subdivision will open – choose the same on it.
- You have to choose your zone.
- On the next page, you will come across 4 alternatives. You need to select one of the Mauja details, Apna Khata number, Khesra number, and owner’s name. Once done, click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will be able to see a list showcasing your details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button/option.
- Once done, you will come across your details on the screen. You can also take a printout of it for future references.
How to check Jamabandi Panji online?
- Land on the official land record Bihar website.
- You will be able to see the Jamabandi Panji Dekho option.
- On the next page, a map of Bihar State will be visible – select your district. For example, if your property is located in Motihari, you should choose the East Champaran district.
- Choose your area on the next page. A new form will appear on the screen. Here, you have to feed a few details. They are like the owner’s name, plot number and Jamabandi number etc.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘Search’ option. Once done, you will be able to check Jamabandi Panji online.
Read Also: LAND RECORD BIHAR: STEPS TO CHECK APNA KHATA, JAMABANDI PANJI AND BHU NAKSHA Go ahead, take the discussed steps and check your different details of the land record Bihar.