Chole Bhatura is a famous dish that is the fast food of North Indian people, this splendid and delicious dish is mostly eaten by the people of Punjab and Delhi. College is the most delicious with the right amount of spices and flavor. Bhature is soft and crispy at the same time while cholle are spicy and tasty.
- You can also survey pickle, chutney, and salad of your choice with it to make Chole Bhature even more delicious, tasty, and flavorful. This will give you a new flavor.
- For Chole Bhature, you should keep the flame on high flame to make crisp Bhatura. When your gas flame is light, then your bhatura will become crisp and there will be both taste and fun in eating.
- While serving the cholle bhatura, you can decorate it by adding finely chopped onion, coriander, and grated radish over the cholle, this will make your cholle even more flavorful and you will get a different one.
- Chole Bhature is most liked in Punjab. At most, they are delicious on dhabas, but after taking a little hard work and a little time you can taste it.
Method of preparation – How to make Chole Bhature?
- To make the best Street food in India, first of all, make Chole.
- Now to make cholle, first take the gram and soak it in water one night before making.
- The next day, clean the soaked gram with good water. Now put them in the cooker as well as add water as required, add a little salt and keep it on the gas to boil.
- Now finely chop the onion, tomato, ginger, and garlic and grind them well in the grinder. So that a paste is formed.
- After doing this, take the cauldron and keep it on the gas. Now put some oil in it, when the oil is hot, add little cumin seeds, add bay leaves, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, etc. and fry it well.
- Now add the onion-tomato mixture to this mixture. Mix well and leave it to cook for a while. When the oil starts separating and the masala is cooked then add boiled gram and water, salt, and chili.
- After doing so, leave the gram on the gas to cook. After a while, your hot cholle is ready.
- Now it is the turn of Bhatura. To make Bhatura, take maida and semolina in a vessel, add yogurt, oil, baking soda, and a little salt in it. Add water to this mixture and knead it like flour.
- Take care to knead this dough a little. Keep it in a place for a while.
- Heat oil in a pan. Now take this dough with help of a rolling pin. Keep its size right. When billed, put it in hot oil and fry it like a poori. Bhatura will swell up. Now when it starts changing color after baking, take it off and put it on the napkin.
- Do the same to all Bhaturas. Both your cholle and bhatura are ready.
Chole bhature street food is my personal favorite dish and you should try them once.