The Indian summer is a great time for people who love watching television. The summer season is packed with the IPL cricket extravaganza. It can hook you up for 1.5 months non-stop. But, the 2019 summer is unique as it will also bring the ICC Cricket World Cup in action from 30th May.
If you are a parent to growing children, even they get their summer vacation and may enjoy cricket, movies and other shows on a large LED TV.
If you want to enjoy this summer by watching your favourite content on the television, then you can do that on a big screen LED TV.
However, the Indian market is filled with many brands offering multi-featured LED TVs. Hence, you may be confused about which one to buy and which not.
As a result, here is a post that will help you get to know about some best LED TVs that you can buy using an easy buying alternative. Read on!
Top 3 best LED TVs that you can buy this summer
- LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV
LG is a reputed Consumer Electronics company in India that also manufactures quality LED TVs. If you are looking for a budget LED TV, then the LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV could be a smart choice for you. Here are some features of this television:
- 20 W speaker output
- 32 inch screen size
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready TV to help you enjoy the great picture quality
- 50 Hz standard refresh rate
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x USB to access content from USB drives
This LG LED TV is affordably priced in India at around Rs.19,000.
- Sony 32 Inch Full HD LED Smart TV
Would you like to watch HD channels from your set top box and also access the web content on your television? If yes, then the Sony 32 Inch Full HD LED Smart TV is a perfect bet for you. Have a look at its key specs:
- 30 W speaker output
- 32 inch screen size
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – can help you watch Blu-ray movies at their highest details
- 50 Hz standard refresh rate for a blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports for connecting consoles and set top box
- 2 X USB ports for connecting your camcorder, camera or USB drive
- Direct Netflix and YouTube button
- Built-in Subwoofer
- ClearAudio+ technology
The Sony LED TV is available in India at around Rs.33,500.
- MI LED Smart TV 4A PRO 32 Inch with Android
MI is one of the latest entrants into the television market in India and has taken it by a storm. It has managed to do that by offering multiple features in its televisions at jaw-dropping prices. The MI LED Smart TV 4A PRO 32 Inch with Android is one of those models with some cool specs such as:
- 20 W speaker output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready for incredible picture quality
- 60 Hz standard refresh rate
- 3 HDMI ports for Blu-ray players, consoles and set top boxes
- 2 x USB to connect your camera, camcorder or USB drive
- Google Assistant
- Chromecast to watch favourite content from apps such as YouTube and more
- Stereo speakers
Buying the revolutionary MI LED TV this summer won’t cost you as you can grab it around only Rs.13,000 in India.
Buy the best LED TVs on EMI and enjoy savings
Some of the best available LED TVs in India is now in front of you to decide.
Have you already decided which one to buy, but don’t want to pay the entire amount at once? Then you can opt for an easy buying alternative. Yes, you can grab the easy EMI facility offered by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India.
You can simply divide the cost of your LED TV over a tenor and pay only an exact EMI amount and nothing additional. This way, you can save more compared to other EMI-centric payment options.
Bajaj Finserv has also brought its Special Summer Offer to help you buy LED TVs and save even more! No matter what your choices are, you can bring home LED TVs on easy EMIs across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India.
Ways to purchase LED TVs in India
- Visit one of the 60,000+ local outlets available in one of the 1300+ cities across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select a television of your choice and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Bring home your television on easy EMIs
Even if you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can still shop on easy EMIs. All that you have to do is submit your KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque at a partner store to get instant funding to begin your shopping.
Not just LED TVs, but you can also buy more than 1 million products across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India on affordable EMIs.
Bajaj Finserv also brings pre-approved offers on EMI finance, personal loans, credit cards, home loans, business and many more financial products. It can help you simplify the overall loan procedures to make it faster.
You can share your basic details like your name and mobile number today to check out customized pre-approved loan offers right away!