You all might have eaten biscuit in your day to day life. You can have different choices of biscuit-like sugar biscuit, sugar-free biscuit, hard biscuit, soft biscuit and many other. These biscuits are manufacture with the aid of different industrial biscuit making machine. This manufacturing process is comparatively easier than manufacturing by applying to the human factor and there are several benefits to it also. So in the points below, we will discuss different machines which are used to manufacture biscuit and what are its benefits.
How manufacturing of biscuit is done?
Biscuits are manufacture with the help of different raw material depending on the flavour taste and the nutritious value but the common thing for all biscuit production is the dough. After the dough is prepared that is to be shaped and cut in pieces. After these biscuits are decorated with different things like sugar, nuts etc. After this, they have to go to the baking process. These biscuits are packed once they are at a cooling temperature.
Different industrial machines used for manufacturing?
There are different industrial biscuit making machine used in each step of production. These machines are discussed as follows:-
- Dough making machine: – This machine is used for the preparation of dough of biscuit. Consistency of the dough has to be set in it after that it prepares the dough as you want. This is the process where the hardness and softness of dough are decided. This process is very crucial in the process of biscuit manufacturing.
- Shape carving machine: – The dough prepared by the dough machine is passed in this machine for the carving of the shapes in the biscuit. This process is done with the help of ribbon fitted in the machine.
- Pieces forming machine: – These shaped dough is cut into the desired shape which was carved by the shape making machine. The leftover dough is then reverted to the previous machine for further use of it.
- Decorating machine: – This machine decorate the shaped biscuits with different materials like sugar, nuts, chocolate etc. This decoration is based on the desired flavour and taste.
- Baking machine: – This machine bakes the decorated biscuits in the specific temperature required. This makes the biscuits crunchy and tasty and ensures that all biscuits baked properly and ready for consumption. Also, make sure biscuits baked for the required time otherwise will be burned and taste bitter.
- Cooling machine: – This machine cools down the hot biscuits which were out from the baking. It ensures that biscuits will not get destroyed if packed in the hot condition.
Benefits of industrial production of biscuits
- Stable quality: – Production of biscuit with the aid of machines ensures the standard quality in a lot of biscuits.
- Time:- Round the clock production of biscuit with minimum time.
- Size: – Wide range of size and standard size of biscuits
Above discussion told you about the different industrial biscuit making machine and how these are used in different process of production.