Liposuction in india is a technique that improves the body’s contours and reshapes your body. The method is work by removing excess fat from deposits located between the skin and muscle. In simple words, we can say that liposuction is the surgical removal of fat cells. It is done through a stainless steel suction tube called a cannula. Liposuction is a traditional technique. There have been many advances in liposuction procedures. If we compare over the last few decades, it is changed now with an advanced technological phase. These days liposuction in India is considered one of the safest and most popular body contouring surgeries in the world.
The best candidates for liposuction are below mentioned.
- The individual is in good health
- The patient is within 25 lbs. of his or her ideal weight
- The patient is motivated to get rid of these problem areas once and for all
- Bothered by these fatty areas
- where liposuction is desired had no previous surgery in the area
- Have firm, elastic skin and be physically fit.
- Do not have frequent fluctuations in weight and are in a normal state.
- Desire reshaping and not weight loss process.
- Do not have significant medical problems. It includes such as diabetes, heart or lung disease, or poor circulation
- Are psychologically stable, fit, and fine.
- Do not smoke
- as discussed with the surgeon able to accept any limitations.
- Are well informed about the procedure
- Hold realistic expectations about the result
- Exercises regularly
In this way from these facts, your surgeon will consider determining whether or not this procedure is appropriate for you. It is advisable to discuss the procedure thoroughly with your doctor.
Liposuction Surgery Areas
liposuction surgery in India can be performed on the following areas of the body
- Outer thighs
- Inner thighs
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
- Submental (chin)
Gynecomastia knows as male breast tissue.
Liposuction Surgery Preparation:
It is better to make an appointment and discussed with a surgeon will that how to prepare for your operation.
If you smoke, you may be asked to quit smoking for some time you are planning for surgery. It will increase your risk of getting a chest or wound infection. Moreover, it slows your recovery process.
If you’re having a general anesthetic, you have to follow some instructions. Such as you will be asked to follow fasting instructions. Hence, before a general anesthetic taking, you must not eat or drink for about six hours
Local anesthetic injections might be an option for this treatment. If you’re only having a small area treated this will not necessary.
Your surgeon will usually discuss the operation and tell you all about the outcomes of the treatment. Moreover, he may also ask you to sign a consent form. This is a general confirmation t that you understand the risks and benefits. In this way, possible alternatives to the procedure are also cleared for you. The consent form is also about your consent regarding taking your permission for it to go ahead and you are agreeing to go with this particular kind of treatment.